The survey of farms and ranches is a crucial step for the construction of farms and ranches. Accurate and precise surveys can provide reasonable advice for the construction of farms and pastures and the production and operation of later periods.
Plant farming exploration:
GREAT FARM’s agricultural technical experts will use the professional soil sampling tools to sample and analyze the soil according to the local climatic conditions, and then according to the results of the inspection combined with the customer’s requirements, give reasonable advice on crop planting; according to the actual situation, the planting can be reasonable. Greatly increase land revenue.
Livestock Farming Exploration:
- The livestock farm site should be selected for convenient transportation, maintain a certain distance from the main transportation line, high dry terrain, adequate land area, rich water resources, good quality, and away from livestock product processing plants and residential areas;
- The terrain is higher than the highest flood line in local history. The slope is generally not more than 15°. The cold air in winter in cold regions, the recessed air in summer in hot areas, and easy-to-flood and flooded sections should all be avoided. Groundwater level is below 2.5 to 3.0 meters;
- The soil should be ventilated, permeable, and pressure resistant. Do not choose soil-contaminated pathogens that are easily collapsed, sticky, heavily contaminated by organic matter, suspected of anthrax, etc., and plots of animal husbandry and animal husbandry that have previously been built;
- Sufficient water supply and good water quality;
- The original roads can be fully utilized to feed into feeds and transport products and wastes. However, the following distance should be kept from the original road to ensure the safety of veterinary health: 500 meters for railways, national and interprovincial highways, 300 meters for provincial highways, and not less than 50 meters for general roads;
- Near the transmission line, there is a power supply;
- The terrain is lower than the residential area and is located in the downwind direction. At the same time, keep the following distance from the residential areas: the general field is 200-300 meters; chickens, rabbits, sheep farms are more than 500 meters; large-scale pigs, chicken farms are more than 1,500 meters;
- Avoid the enterprises that are liable to pollute water bodies and air, such as chemical industry, slaughtering, papermaking, and leather making, and factories with high noise;
- Cattle farms and sheep farms should make full use of grassland or grass hill grazing. However, it should not cross the roads and highways. Poultry farms should effectively use the nearby water surface;
- The site area should be determined based on factors such as scale of operation, feed supply, feeding and management characteristics, and intensification level, taking into account the possibility of future development;
- Save land, do not occupy or occupy less farmland.